Depending on your presenting complaint, techniques incorporated include:
- deep tissue remedial
- myofascial release
- trigger point work
- Swedish relaxation
Massage has been around for many hundred’s of years and more recently, research has validated the positive effects of
These positive effects are things such as:
- releasing tight muscles that can refer everyday pain,
- help with postural issues that can be caused from lifestyle choices i.e. work place body loading, hobbies, sporting activities and the likes.
- mental alertness resulting in improved accuracy
- decrease stress-induced illnesses.
- help clients with surgery rehabilitation,
- postural issues/injury,
- chronic pain,
- sporting teams,
- pregnancy pains,
- and just generally giving an hour of relaxation.
From the process of scheduling to the final moments on the table, the entire experience is easy & relaxed.
Standard Remedial Massage
Standard Swedish massage